Most of this past week has been spent on the Frida Kahlo basket.....what a project! It just goes on and on and on but I am nearing the end. I sewed all the lining pieces with stiffener inside them and hand sewed them closed. Then I had to hand sew each of them to the crocheted squares. Then I crocheted the "box" together and 3 rows of SC on the top. I only have the handles to finish now and hopefully that will happen today.
I have ends to weave in too. The last thing I need to finish is the Dala horse pincushion and I need to find or order some cute pins to put in it. After that, I am done except for wrapping. Almost all the other presents have arrived. I am not going to be making anything for others as I do not do good on deadlines. It takes the joy out of it. I'll continue to make ornaments for the grands but that's all everything else will be bought. I need to order yarn for the Christmas Eve sock cast on and I need to kit up The Christmas List which is a cross stitch for Christmas Day and then after I finish the gifts I will be working on Coming To America for Thanksgiving. I also need to order some supplies to make project bags for myself. Plus, I can get back to my hexies! Yay!
I hope all my U.S. friends have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe!
Happy Trails!!!


0 Yorumlar