Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yarn Along

I have been so busy of late, with hospital and doctors appointments for various members of the family and sorting out extra help for my parents that I have found it really relaxing to have a crochet project with me.  A simple project that I can dip in and out of as and when it is convenient.  I found a lovely lacy shawl that I fell in love with in issue 29 of Simply Crochet.  A pattern designed by Elisabeth Davis de Herraiz, which is a simple to follow pattern that will make a stunning accessory.


 
It crochets up very easily and I am thrilled with the progress made so far.
 
I have just started to read Heaven is for Real, which apparently has been made into a movie a friend gave it to me whilst on holiday in Florida some months ago but life events take over and I have only just got round to reading it.
 
 
I am joining in with Ginny over at Small Things why not pop over and see what everyone is knitting/crocheting and reading.
 
See you soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar