Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SkyWatch Friday and Shadow Shot Sunday #156 : A Two For One Special

Hi!  I was going to make this my SkyWatch Friday post, but Blogger was still down when I got up this morning, and I had a very busy day.  By the time I was able to work on this, that linky party was  already closed.  So, I'm turned it into a Shadow Shot Sunday post instead, because of the awesome shadows on the bottom three pictures.  I took them through the open sunroof on my car as I was waiting for the light to change.

Update:  Well, wait!  It turns out that SkyWatch Friday was very much effected by "Blogger's Nap", and now they are open for business.  I must have been looking at last week's instead.  So, I'm going to combine the two meme/linky parties, just for today.

Oh, Tracy over at Hey Harriet, our hostess of Shadow Shot Sunday, has announced an awesome contest ... please click here to find out the details:  Female Photographers of Esty's May Giveaway.

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews
"Mt. Bachelor"

 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


 Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews


And here is my extra credit Shadow Shot.  I posted it on my Mother's Day post, but I wanted you peeps to get the chance to see it too:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy ~ Kathy Matthews

This is a Shadow Shot Sunday post.  For more beautiful shadow shot pictures from around the world, please CLICK HERE.           



This is also a SkyWatch Friday post.  For more beautiful sky photos, please CLICK HERE.       




If you miss a day, you miss a lot!  Don't miss out on the news ... Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar