Did you tune in to the Royal Wedding this morning? I definitely did.. 5am ET time? No problem, I am up at that time usually anyway! No really, my bed time lately has been around 5am, the life of the unemployed. I watched this on Youtube, as we do not have cable, they had a live broadcast streaming which was totally cool. Even though most of us couldn't be there, we would watch it and feel like were. Oh I have so much to say about it, it was such a sweet event. I loved seeing all the tweets come in this morning, commenting on every part of this fairytale wedding. Comments were flying about the Queen's dandelion outfit, Pippa's hot behind, all the crazy hats worn by the ladies, and so on. What I loved most about the wedding was the admiration and love that Prince William and Kate Middleton have for one another, whenever they would catch each other's gaze you would see them beaming inside.
Kate left us wondering what she would wear, and it turned out to be a very elegant, simple yet with a vintage twist white lace dress. It was designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Apparently Kate worked closely with her to design this piece. There have many comparisons to Grace Kelly's wedding dress when she wed Prince Rainer of Monaco, which is fitting since they were both seen as commoners.
What else was shocking was that Kate did her own makeup to her wedding. Apparently she took several makeup lessons before the event. She looked really pretty. I've read that she purchased Laura Mercier's Oil free tinted moisturizer before her big day and there has been speculation that it was a part of her look. If I hear more I will update here. She looked flawless. Great queen to be. Every girl dreams of her dream wedding, imagine having a wedding like that? She must have felt on top of the world, and she was.




0 Yorumlar