Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning Blog World


So Romney is throwing his support to McCain for party unity..hmmmm. And the Baptist mullah allows that it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings....fuck the party.

Does this means McCain is reaching out to the conservatives? Or is it just a reach around? I suspect the latter.

I am no big fan of Rush... I think he is for Rush first and then maybe the conservative political ideas second and only then if the ideas will push Rush into the public eye. But I do have to agree that sometime some place the conservatives in this country are gonna have to take a stand.
Maybe this is the time even if it means that a dim-a-crit will get into the White House. I am still thinking and probably will not know for sure what I am gonna do until the time comes..I keep saying I am gonna write in Micky Mouse. But the hell of it is that the GOP has left me. Oh McCain talks the talk but he has not walked the walk in the past..his stance on the 1st amendment and on illegal immigration scare hell out of me and I am afraid that he will not only get on his knees for the left wing he will take the rest of the GOP down on their knees with him...party unity, see?

It is too damn early for a retired man to be up and at 'em..but I wanted to get a post up before we hit the road to Georgia. I am quaffing jumpstart trying to wake up..should be okay by the time we hit the road. I'll be posting from the campground tonight. Y'all come back, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar