Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Because ... Cleveland!


Photo by Goat

Friends, I have been known to say that you're no writer in my book unless you've written a shopping guide, summer event calendar or a bevy of "Best of" entries. The good Lord knows I've penned my share and then some, but this shopping guide, my latest for Fresh Water, is by far the quirkiest and most fun list I've ever had the pleasure of pounding out.

Who says you can't fit the Terminal Tower under the tree? Who says you can't have Earl Sheib standing guard over your bra?

Now then, today's graphic comes from one of the gift sources I cite in the article. If you want to hear the whole story about the Theatrical and why I love that shirt so much, you can read it over here.

Yeah, yeah ... Long live the CLEVOS!

*  *  *

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar