Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

We Are So Preciously Loved by God

We are so preciously loved by God that we cannot even comprehend it.  No created being can ever know how much and how sweetly and tenderly God loves them.  ~Julian of Norwich

I think about this one particular photo a lot...many times as I am doing things around home, puttering, thinking as only this introvert with extrovert tendencies can do not to mention a sensitive, merciful artist, with that pepper speck of prophet mysteriously mixed in...

To me, this photo shows God's love to His Children in such a sweet way, a candid shot that captures God's Love so very vividly.  Isn't this the way it should be?

The photo above is of Rebecca holding our sweet buddy's hand at the nursing home. Love, concern and a "You are safe with me" expression is conveyed here.  Michelle looks on with that same love as only God can give.

Jesus with skin on.  

Sometimes when we'll visit a church and we try to enter in, join in as little girls who would like to also play the ball & jacks game with the other little girls, we miss the Jesus with skin on, instead we feel like outsiders and it is very disturbing to me as well as my family, I think it makes Jesus sad too. I don't understand why they feel as they can ignore people.  My daughters wonder if people are intimidated, I don't know why because to me?  I'm just a little girl, I'm a Scout of sorts but not so tough.

An artist-Scout who needs a gentle touch. In these times I think of my sweet nursing home friends, their attitudes are of angels to me...Perhaps this is Church?  : )

Some may say, "But I'm just not a sensitive person."  Well, as I've said many times over in our Vision for a Godly Home workshop we had done for years:

 Perhaps you should pray to BE more sensitive.  

I'll admit, I'm not an anointed housekeeper, I'm clean sanitary-wise and I can cook a whirl, but you will find things out of place etc. in my home major.  You will find dust here and there, or laundry baskets with clean clothes or towels in them, perhaps I didn't put my clean clothes from a days wear up, my theory is, I'm wearing them again tomorrow!  But they are clean in a laundry basket that sets on top of my dirty towel hamper, it's the way I roll.  A little clutter really doesn't bother me, nor do dishes in the sink.  I have to have help in the way of wisdom from others to keep up in a gentle balanced way, I have to pray about that little thing, I try hard and I find people like flylady who have the same tendencies to help me.

Sometimes I wonder if people who just sulk-off saying with a flip of the curls, "I'm just not sensitive"...maybe it's they who need help of the heart.

We must always remember no matter what, no matter how we are treated and made to feel, We are preciously loved by God.  : )





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar