After talking a bit here and there about variant covers, and with the seeming resurgence of offerings, it made me wonder what other people think. If you would be so kind, please take a few minutes to fill out my survey in the comments down below or e-mail me your answers at HeidiDC@aol.com.
The questions are as follows:
1. What is your first reaction upon seeing variant covers?
a. Cool! Now I have a choice.
b. I wonder which will be the most valuable.
c. Crap! Now I have to buy them all.
d. It doesn’t matter; I just want to read the book.
e. Other- explain please!
2. How do you see variant covers?
a. An opportunity to showcase different artist’s work.
b. A marketing ploy.
c. A chance to bring in new readers.
d. A signal that this is a “special” issue.
e. Other- explain please!
3. What is the future of variant covers?
a. There will continue to be more- they are here to stay.
b. People will only buy one of the covers offered.
c. Speculators will cherry pick the market and offer said covers on eBay.
d. I hope they go away… forever this time.
e. Other- explain please!
I would like to report on the survey results next Friday, November 3. Please respond before then. I really appreciate your time on this!
Thank you!

0 Yorumlar