Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros - Red 1-2-3; John Katzenbach


Every Tuesday I host First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where I share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book I am reading or thinking about reading soon.


 Red 1-2-3; John Katzenbach
Highbridge Audio - 2013

PROLOGUE

THE UNWANTED MAIL

"Red One was standing helplessly watching a man die when her letter was delivered to her isolated house in a rural part of the country.

Red Two was dizzy with drugs, alcohol and despair when her letter was dropped through the mail slot to her front door of her split-level suburban home.

RED 3 was staring at failure, thinking that more and far worse failures were awaiting her when her letter arrived in the mail depository just down the stairs from her dormitory room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think, would you keep reading?
Care to join us? If so, post your link below.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar